Tuesday, July 21 2009
1. This is my first blog post. I am excited about being able to share with believers revelation and inspiration to help them reach their full potential in God.
2. I spend the last couple of hours planning some exciting things for this upcoming bible school year for NLBS. Will be contacting our first guess speaker for our first telephonic class for the Global School of the Holy Spirit. I am looking for God to do some great things.
3. I taught the congregation on Sunday that it is imperative that we change our I CAN'T into CANS, I can, I can, yes I can. Remember the children of Israel could not reach their promise land because that could not change WE CAN'T into WE CAN, like Joshua and Caleb wanted them to.
4. Individuals that you see now that are experiencing any level of victory and success in their lives. They at one point in their lives felt the words I CAN'T??? rising in the heart, ringing in their ears and seeking to be released from their mouth-- I CAN'T??? I know there are some exceptions---but the rule is that most successful people at one point felt like they just could not.
5. Now let's look at today how to change your I can't into I can. It is found in the words that Jesus spoke in Mark 9:23. If you can believe,all things are possible to him that believes. Your impossibilities become possibilities when you believe that you can. Your beliefs open you to the anointing, wisdom and supernatural power of God.
6. Three things to start believing you can do today: #1 You can do whatever God has put in your heart to do. #2 You can reach your destiny fulfill purpose and change your world. #3 You can successful play any hand that life deals you and win.! (Remember you are not playing by your self. You have and awesome partner in Almighty God.)
7. What area in your life did the Lord help you change I CAN'T CANS? I can, I can, yes i can? How did you do it? Look forward to your responses.
Wow this is so timely. I have been experiencing some serious 'I cant's' and this reassures me that 'I can'. Life trials have a way of knocking the 'I can' right out of you but as believers we have to be revived in our spirits. Thanks for the blog Pastor. This is such a blessing to the body.
Posted by Liz on 07/22/2009 - 09:15 AM
This is awesome, and I echo Liz, so timely. Heading into a new season in my life and it had to begin to become a little overwhelming, but just being encouraged to change my thinking has helped me. Thank God for you giving us what God has given you.
Posted by Vicky Reddick-Taylor on 07/22/2009 - 05:25 PM
I had definitely been experiencing a few "I can'ts" and I sometimes become distracted but this word is very encouraging. I pray that God continues to use you and First Lady to bring forth these awesome messages. Thank you.
Posted by Ina Miller on 07/23/2009 - 11:31 AM